Thursday, July 20, 2017

Finished ... again (x 2)

Band 10 of Jane Turner is finished - again.  I'd posted a picture of the completed band a while back, and then discovered that a couple of things had been left out of the instructions (boohiss), said discovery making the band unfinished.  Here it is with the flower bud thingies under the sunflower-ish flowers filled in.



This was actually done a while ago, but I was dealing with the Great Photobucket Annoyance (otherwise known as the we-won't-show-your-pictures-on-your-blog-anymore-unless-you-pay-us ransom demand).  All pictures have now been retrieved and dropped into posts courtesy of Blogger's editor (so easy!  who knew?), and there should no longer be any ugly notices in past posts.    


>^..^<

10 comments:

  1. It looks great.
    how many bands left?
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is exquisite! And happy to hear that you've settled the photobucket situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers are lovely...glad you've retrieved your photos without paying a ransom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers! I am still plodding through 2013 on my blog and on my Happy Dance blog too. I am so glad that I kept photos on my laptop too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I don't know what stitches are the flowers' centers but I doubt I could do them. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely, Deb! And what a relief to have your photos back--that must have been very scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work and glad you were able to fix the photo problem easier. Shame on photobucket!
    I just became a new follower, would love for you to visit our new blog at Stitchingfriendsforever2 Have a great weekend, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good! Glad you figured out what was missing -- and also how to do the pics in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your stitching is beautiful and so complicated! I am in awe:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look lovely, the closeup is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete