Monday, July 24, 2017

TUSAL July 2017

Sharon’s It’s Daffycat blog will give you a thorough explanation of the Totally Useless Stitch A-Long.  CLICK HERE for all the details.

My Silly Stitching Calendar says I’ve had 18 stitching days since the last TUSAL check in.  I’m quite pleased about that since there was a long weekend where I didn’t even touch my stitching bag because Daughter was visiting.

Been working solely on Jane Turner, filling in some bits on band 10 and then working on the double-running outlines for band 11, aka the Lady Band.



Next time I hope there will actually be a lady in the Lady Band!

Hope you had a good weekend and that your week's going well so far.


>^..^<

6 comments:

  1. Looks great.
    This is a big band!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your double running stitch looks great--love that shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great in spite of all your diagonal trouble.
    By the way, I find your blog title awesome, but I'd like to hear a bit more about splinters and mulch.
    Now I'm at it, did you have another blog before this one, or did you just jump right in? This one starts sort of in the middle of a stream - Oh yes, I read backwards through your blog to the beginning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh--this is so pretty just as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I can't wait to see more on this band! This is a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete