Sunday, November 19, 2017

TUSAL November 2017

CLICK HERE to go to Sharon’s It’s Daffycat blog to read all about the Totally  Useless SAL.    


Jane Turner provided all the orts this month.  I had some really productive days but then pretty much fizzled the last week or so - the Silly Stitching Calendar says I’ve had only 15 stitching days since the last TUSAL post (phooey). 

I’m finally working on filling in the Lady’s dress with detached buttonhole and the bodice and sleeves look pretty good, I think..  I had wanted to have that left side of the skirt finished to show you but just didn’t get there.

 



>^..^<

6 comments:

  1. This is looking great.
    The dress is an intense area.
    Your stitches look good.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing project, it looks beautiful already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a spectacular piece! Love how it's looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, this is such a lovely design, getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete