Saturday, December 31, 2016

TUSAL - December 2016

TUSAL, what’s that? Check Sharon’s It’s Daffycat blog HERE for an explanation of the Totally Useless Stitch Along.

Oh dear, the holidays have done me in. My poor little film container is completely empty, not one tiny snippet of thread does it contain. I did shorten two pairs of pants and I guess I could count those thread bits, but … nah.

Probably the only thing I really could count this month is crumbs.

Cookie crumbs…



… cake crumbs …



... and there were pie crust crumbs and cranberry orange nut bread crumbs and apple cake crumbs, too.

But no orts.

Boo.


>^..^<

3 comments:

  1. Maybe no stitching but what a wonderful collection of yummy things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I am tired of pigging out on cookies, but now I want that cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. OMG! Your Jane is gorgeous!!! Almost makes me want to stitch again. Almost. lol! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete