Thursday, June 23, 2005

Happy dance of the stitchy variety

Finally finished something stitchy (it's been ages), and so must show it off. I love making little tool holder-type things like sewing cases and scissor fobs (which, besides being fun and decorative, keep your small embroidery scissors from sliding down into the depths of your chair or couch and getting lost). Take a look at my newest scissor fob.


The cat, mice and flowers are tiny bits from a much larger chart, and my initial on the other side came from a different chart. The cat is a bit like my senior cat, Bonnie, though the contrast in her coloring is not as sharp as the stitched kitty. Silly, obsessive me intends to have a different fob for each month, and maybe extras for Halloween and Christmas.


>^..^<

No comments:

Post a Comment