Out darned frog, out I say!
Okay, clearly I’m guilty of extreme quote mixing, but I believe it’s warranted. If you look carefully at the light thread that’s runs between the two dark blue motifs, you’ll see that the flower on the right is NOT right – the far right vertical (which is where I started) is one stitch too long, putting the bottom … section … piece … thingy one stitch too low. At least the upper portion is okay.
Argh. (I used to have a .gif of a stick-figure guy bashing his head on his desk but seem to have lost it - please imagine that here)
I’ve already snipped this flower out once because the entire thing was too low. Not ripping the whole thing out again, nope, nuh-uh. At least I hope I can just remove that bottom bit! Sigh.
Hope your week is free of amphibian infestation!