Saturday, January 14, 2017

"Try it, you’ll like it!"

That’s what Daughter said about the white chicken chili recipe she found on Pinterest (and hey, wasn't that an alka seltzer commercial??). Having cooked up a pot of white chicken chili years ago and being incredibly disappointed, I was not excited but Husband was quite interested.

Discovered two differences from the years-ago recipe: 1. It was easy. 2. It tastes fantastic!


ETA: Blog post with the original recipe is HERE.

We completely left out the heavy cream, and we used low fat cream cheese. This makes a thinner chili than most tomato-based chilis with burger meat, more like a thick soup.


>^..^<

5 comments:

  1. I'd love the recipe! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you willing to share the recipe? Always looking for things to do with chicken . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have everything so may give it a try. I think I would decrease the beans, not a bean lover. From the ingredients, I can't imagine the taste but will find out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very yummy--that is my idea of a great meal on a cold winter's night (although our winter this year is certainly not that cold!!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this sounds delicious. Will definitely be saving, thank you!

    ReplyDelete